Autumn is here! Below are some ways that you may like to approach the practise of core language content and language learning skills iwith your classes,drawing on the inspiration of Autumn.
- What in the World is it? Taste and touch and sensations
- Venn diagrams
- Quantity and number of ....
- Numbers , fruits , vegetables and guesstimations
- Investigate descrtipton - nouns, adjectives , verbs
- Market stall museums
- 3D maps
- Objects and nouns
- Incredible word harvest of fruit and vegetables
- Woodland creatures
- Puppets - owls
- What does Autumn mean to me?- create a memory and feelings box
All the information shared in these blog posts helps to create "Enhanced Learning " opportunities for our young language learners in our NEW Ready Made French, Spanish and German SOW for network members.Find out more here : Network Membership