Using Technology to Enhance Primary Language Teaching and Learning
In this course we guide you through the basics of incorporating technology into your Primary Languages teaching and will boost your confidence whatever your level of experience. Supporting all teachers to creatively engage children in MFL lessons.
· Using digital technology to collect evidence and make assessment effective.
· Practical ideas to incorporate more technology into your teaching for effective language learning.
· Using digital technology to inspire and enthuse your pupils.
· Creative ways to use technology including using Apps, Green screens and much more!
Meeting led by:
· Michelle Hindley
· MFL Coordinators and Teachers
· Delegate places are limited so please register early
This CPD training is available from CLTA in partnership with Primary Languages Network.
For more details and to register your place: Please contact Carole Farrell, Operations Director at CLTA: firstname.lastname@example.org