Developing Expertise & Leadership in Primary Languages
Class Teachers come with a broad range of experience in teaching languages in the Primary Classroom. In a friendly and collaborative environment, teachers at every level of experience will be able to share ideas, ask questions, gain advice and leave feeling motivated and energised to teach Primary Languages.
Topics to include:
• Creative language learning – motivating pupils no matter what your level of language. From non-specialist classroom teachers with a little language to those with a background in language learning.
• Assessment in Primary Languages and incorporating the 12 DfE attainment targets into your lessons.
• Practical teaching ideas to take away and use the next day, week and coming months.
• Raising the profile of Primary Languages in your school.
• The role of the Subject Coordinator.
Meeting led by:
· Susanne Wilson, CPD Coordinator
Who can attend:
· Anybody with an interest or experience in Primary Languages
· Delegate places are limited so please register early
To register your place: Please contact Carole Farrell at CLTA: firstname.lastname@example.org