Theme: Putting the “primary” in language teaching and learning
One day conference for Subject Coordinators and primary language teachers. Explore how your school can develop a successful foreign language learning curriculum in line with the new DfE KS2 Languages PoS.
We will explore:
- Development of a primary centred creative language learning curriculum
- Cross curricular language teaching and learning
- Using Drama and Apps in the primary language classroom
- Creative approaches to listening, speaking, reading, writing and grammar in the target language
- Elaine Minett, Senior Lecturer, University of Chichester
- Janet Lloyd, Language Teaching Consultant, JLN
- Emilie Woodruffe, Associate Language Teacher, JLN
- Claire de Prez, Associate Language Teacher, JLN
- One free delegate place for Janet Lloyd Network subscription member Schools (2015/16)
- £50 per additional delegates for Janet Lloyd Network subscription member Schools (2015/16) or Schools who have purchased the JLN KS2 Languages SoW
- £75 per delegate for all other schools, select the ticket option to "pay immediately" or "invoice school"