An opportunity to work with a native French language speaker and primary languages teacher to revisit, develop and extend personal knowledge of French across all 4 skills and to explore how to manipulate French grammar of nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs and prepositions and understand the language required to teach the Year 4 (Moving on) French/Spanish SoW.
- Contact with native speakers to practise spoken language
- Extending listening opportunities and build own confidence and skills
- Exploring skills of reading
- Confidence in purposeful target language writing
- Use: dictionaries as language learning tools
- Grammar and structure of the language