Beginners Spanish Up-skilling – Half Day Training
For Subject Coordinators / Leaders and all teachers delivering primary languages.
An opportunity to work with a native Spanish language speaker who is a primary languages teacher to practise and understand the language required to teach the Year 3 (Beginner's) French/Spanish SoW.
- Practise the sounds of the target language and grow in confidence in pronunciation of familiar and unfamiliar language
- Develop the ability to confidently understand, speak, read and write a key bank of core language and classroom instructions (e.g.commands, numbers, colours, days of the week, months)
- Practise rhymes and songs linked to specific language learning themes
- Explore creative activities and outcomes based on simple language learning and linked to the whole school learning curriculum
- Develop an understanding of nouns, adjectives and verbs in the target language
Led by Ana Lavada Garcia - Primary Languages Teacher Trainer